Power and Politics - I am Not the Yellow Peril

The life and times of an Asian American activist who tells all the truth (and dishes news and analysis) but with a leftwards slant.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Belated thanksgivings

1) The love and generosity of friends and family, without which this past year would have been much more crappy. I'm glad I have such wonderful, supportive people in my life.

2) Sound body and mind. Can't stress enough how important recovering my wellbeing has been, and how crucial my fam and friends have been as well. Rediscovering my health helped to set me on the right track, and I am very very grateful.

3) Diversions like Heroes, Colbert Report, and Blogger. A simple and trivial thing, but important for maintaining my happiness and relieving boredom.

4) A great team that I enjoy hanging out with and whom I trust. It makes my waking hours fly by quickly, and we have some wacky insane fun.

5) A new Congress. Now let's see where it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home