Power and Politics - I am Not the Yellow Peril

The life and times of an Asian American activist who tells all the truth (and dishes news and analysis) but with a leftwards slant.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

at long last, exhale

The period of stomach knots and battle fatigue is over. I'm hanging up my boots for now, trading being a foot soldier for being an engineer.

It's good to feel like I can breathe again, to not feel like the proverbial canary in the mine just waiting for the explosion to happen.

I'm so tired of being ground down and worn down and feeling down that things are starting to look up. Up up up up up up as REM once wrote. I'm not quite floating away in a hot air balloon but I'm out of the subterranean depths. Time to live again, blog later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home