Power and Politics - I am Not the Yellow Peril

The life and times of an Asian American activist who tells all the truth (and dishes news and analysis) but with a leftwards slant.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Biggest post ever, thanks to the Big Lead

Wow, I'm really honored for the link. So far the single posting that I have ever written which just got me mad hits today was on DMX not knowing who Barack Obama is, and it's a link from the guys over at The Big Lead. Which is a sports site. I must admit that my knowledge of sports is scant compared to my knowledge of politics, so this is an honor.

While I am mostly a political-personal blog. This has engendered even more hits in just the past hour than when Craig Newmark linked me after appearing on the Colbert Report. It is good to see politics and the interwebs bringing the jocks and nerds together. It's kinda like a high school reunion, only with less drinking and awkwardness. *Cheers*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home