Power and Politics - I am Not the Yellow Peril

The life and times of an Asian American activist who tells all the truth (and dishes news and analysis) but with a leftwards slant.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

On lack of sleep

I don't know what I'm doing these days. The days go by in a blur and the nights similarly whiz past. And I can only think about one thing and one thing only. I'd say that I'm consumed with this but it's not quite accurate.

I do things that are nonsensical, I give away things that I can't get back. Sometimes I worry about why my head is so deep in fog but I can't seem to pull myself out of it regardless. Maybe for days or hours here or there but then I get plunged back in.

It's like drowning, over and over again. Tonight I'll go to sleep. Tomorrow, I'll drown again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home