Power and Politics - I am Not the Yellow Peril

The life and times of an Asian American activist who tells all the truth (and dishes news and analysis) but with a leftwards slant.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lost funnies, tv musings

On tonight's episode of Lost: Jin comes back, is found by Sawyer. Jin is devastated when his wife Sun is not there and he's shouting in Korean. Sawyer gestures to Miles Strom, played by Ken Leung, to "translate!"

Miles: "Translate what? He's Korean. I'm from Encino!"

On another note, has anyone else given up on Grey's Anatomy? I never thought it would happen to me, since I do love Christina Yang, but is it any wonder that Katherine Heigl and J. R. Knight actively want off a sinking ship? I mean the economy is bad enough that it could be hard to find a new gig, and yet they can't get away fast enough.

Last, I LOVED the 30 Rock Valentine's Day episode - it was spot on! Not the best 30 Rock ep ever, but really great. I can't decide if the best 30 Rock ever is Jack imitating Tracy's parents or if it's Jack as El Generalissimo.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home