Power and Politics - I am Not the Yellow Peril

The life and times of an Asian American activist who tells all the truth (and dishes news and analysis) but with a leftwards slant.

Monday, January 01, 2007

McSweeney's food reviews

Damn, I wasa supposed to get more sleep as a New Year's resolution, but instead I have found myself sucked into reading pages upon hilarious pages of reader-submitted McSweeney's new food reviews. (Think reviews of new types of food, not their newest prinnted food reviews.)

Here is one that is dead on:
Sprite ReMix

Submitted by Ed Page

Unwrap several packages of regular Spree candy (not the chewy kind) and place the candies on a hard surface. Take a hammer and pound the candies into a fine powder. Pour the powder into a glass of regular Sprite and stir. Now take a drink. This is Sprite ReMix.

I have laughed, I have cried, and I have sympathized with the tasting of items novel and nutricious, sublime and suspicious. And I will continue to read on until there are no more archives. Strangely I feel hungry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home