Power and Politics - I am Not the Yellow Peril

The life and times of an Asian American activist who tells all the truth (and dishes news and analysis) but with a leftwards slant.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rahm Emmanuel is hot?!?

I have a friend who thinks Rahm Emmanuel is hot.

Yeah, this man. I don't quite get her train of thought -- I understand thinking that intellect and power is hot, but I asked her to distinguish quite clearly between the two. And she still thinks he's physically hot.

So there you have it -- the hotness of the incoming White House Chief of Staff, as confirmed by 1 random woman in DC (ok, 2 - I have another friend who thinks this and points out his ballerina trained physique. I'm just ashamed to admit that I know 2 people who think this.)

What's it with Asian women and Rahmbo?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home