Power and Politics - I am Not the Yellow Peril

The life and times of an Asian American activist who tells all the truth (and dishes news and analysis) but with a leftwards slant.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Lolcats meets Tom Tancredo via Wonkette


Ah Wonkette, you spicy pop culture-politics blender. For awhile I was worried that the rumors of your demise were accurate, despite adding the Anonymous Lobbyist's acerbic wit to the mix and the zaniness of an Ivygate founder.

Well, I'm glad that they continued to put the zest back into the water cooler over there cos somebody got their sassy back. Meet Tom Tancredo's Mexican replacement in Congress. This one had me in stitches for . . . too long. Although I miss the usually cute faces of innocent animals usually represented in lolcats, I will let this one slide despite Tancredo's ugly mug.

kthxbai,
Power & Politics

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home