Power and Politics - I am Not the Yellow Peril

The life and times of an Asian American activist who tells all the truth (and dishes news and analysis) but with a leftwards slant.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

American Apparel's Next Top Model



Wow. I watched this thing more than halfway through and didn't know that it was a farce. Yeah, I am kinda clueless in that I don't know exactly what Tyra Banks looks like.

Forgive me, I was distracted by Dov Charney's craziness.

for those of you who don't know American Apparel as something other than super soft cotton T's made by US based employees and striptease ads with hipster model employees, you should also know that Dov Charney is currently facing several sexual harassment lawsuits.

Do I also own a few American Apparel items? Yes, and they are really soft. Anyway, this spoof was so zany that I really believed it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home