Power and Politics - I am Not the Yellow Peril

The life and times of an Asian American activist who tells all the truth (and dishes news and analysis) but with a leftwards slant.

Friday, March 30, 2007

George Bush is a golddigger

It could just be me, or my dried tofu sheet and frozen vegetable diet as of late (read: malnutrition makes the brain rot), but I think this is a pretty catchy remix of Kanye West's Golddigger: George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People.



Oh, should clarify: I'm boiling said tofu and freeze-dried edamame and adding some Trader Joe's frozen beef shank. Perhaps that sounds slightly less disgusting?

........No?

It's okay, the foodie in me is dying a little with every bite, but it's so quick and easy. And healthier than cheesy mac when you're on the run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home