Power and Politics - I am Not the Yellow Peril

The life and times of an Asian American activist who tells all the truth (and dishes news and analysis) but with a leftwards slant.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A horrifying tale

About a Pennsylvania rapist who is suspected of raping over 50 women. However, he had yet to be convicted of any charges because he manipulated their thoughts feelings and emotions, and some even dated him after being raped.

He said, They said.
(warning: very disturbing article.)

I hope this guy goes to jail for a long, long time. Here's the intense jezebel debate where I first found out about this sicko.

I felt so nauseous reading the article and it's chilling but I believe it's an important read because this rapist purposefully played against stereotype. It's how he was able to get away with it for so long.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home