Power and Politics - I am Not the Yellow Peril

The life and times of an Asian American activist who tells all the truth (and dishes news and analysis) but with a leftwards slant.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Housekeeping

My new gig keeps me up at night and too busy to blog or think about blogging half the time...I'm running on about 5-6 hours of sleep a day, if even that. I am traveling again, all over, but I'm happy.

I hardly even have the time to keep up on politics all day long that I used to. So posts here will be slightly less frequent, but I want to maintain the same level of quality writing and agitating. analyzing and digressing as I have before, so it's the trade off I will make.

If I see something that really eats me up inside, I will be sure to post, and if I hear about something splendid and sunshiny, I will also post.

In the meantime, it's off to bed for me, and lots of work before that. I mean after I wake up.
But I digress. . .

The secret to staying up late is youtube, and lots of gum. Youtube is like my replacement for winamp, and the beauty of gum/altoids is that if you get the super strong type, the pain will keep you awake long after you need to go to sleep.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home