Power and Politics - I am Not the Yellow Peril

The life and times of an Asian American activist who tells all the truth (and dishes news and analysis) but with a leftwards slant.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Entertainment - political and other

oooh, Friday Night Lights is back and boy is this an amazing show, full of heart and good actors. Great music, and great writing. Too bad the writers strike is on, I'm jonesing for some more eps.
Also, caught this political campaign game over at miniclip. It's slightly addictive, but I have to admit I'm not very good. Kinda embarrassing, I know. But you can play as one of Hillary, Edwards, Obama, Romney, Guiliani or Fred Thompson (I think this game must have been developed a long time ago...)

Lastly, I have been watching a lot of cable. Like Project Runway. I'm sorry to say the Asian American woman on the show is really passive aggressive and snide, not someone I can root for regardless of race. My favorite designer, the Bjork-like woman got booted, so now there's less incentive for me to watch.



Play this free game now!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home